NEBDN Certificate is equivalent to a Level 4
Duration: 6 Months
- Maintaining Good Clinical Practice
- General Health and Disease
- Patient Assessment and Treatment Planning
- Patient Management
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Management, Leadership and Working with Others
The course comprises of 6 modules of 3 hours each, is held live online with your tutor and it is fully interactive.
- The SmileWisdom fee for the course is 900.00 (including VAT).
- The NEBDN Exam fee of £195 is payable in addition to the SmileWisdom fee.
- The registration deposit of £150 is not refundable, nor transferable, nor exchangeable.
- 6 monthly payments each of £125 is payable by the end of each month. The first payment is due the month of starting the course.
- The total course fee of £900.00 is payable should you leave the course at any time, less any amount already paid.
- If your course is completed, yet you continue to attend the lessons for any reason the £125 monthly fees will continue.
- Should you decide to move to another course cohort, i.e. a different time or day there will be a fee of £99.00.
- Fees are payable at the end of the calendar month. A late payment fee of £10 (incl. Vat) per week or part week, will apply from the 1st of the following month.
Application and information
Complete the application form on the sidebar. If you have any questions please email email@example.com
If you have any questions about this course, please call us on 020 7205 2299