Fees and Enrollment
National Diploma in Dental Nursing (NEBDN)
SmileWisdom Dental College welcomes applications from students resident in the UK or EU. Enrolling is easy and you can be accepted onto the course in 48 hours.
Complete and return your application form
1. By email: [email protected]
2. By post: Send FAO Rebecca Madigan, SmileWisdom, c/o – 64 Wimpole Street, London W1G 8YS
If you have any questions about the course contact us by telephone: +44(0) 20 7205 2299.
We have limited spaces on each enrolment, so please contact us for available dates, so that we can book a place for you. For experienced dental nurses who are working in practice we are also able to run 1:1 enrolments for you at your convenience.
Course Fees: £1695.00 inc VAT. £175.00 deposit followed by 9 monthly payments of £169.00.
Duration: 1 year.
Campus: BDA, 64 Wimpole Street, London W1G 8YS
Awarding Body: National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN)
Next Course Dates
- DN 31 – Thursday June 25th 2020 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm (Weekly)
- DN 32 – Thursday July 2nd 2020 9.30 am to 11.30 am (Weekly)
- DN 33 – Friday 21st Aug 2020 9.00 am to 1.00 pm (Every two weeks)
- DN 34 – Thursday 17th September 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm (Every two weeks)
- DN 35 – Thursday 15th October 2020 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm (Weekly)
- DN 36 – Thursday 16th Nov. 2020 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm (Weekly)
SmileWisdom mission is to be:
- Student focussed
- Offer work friendly times, meaning less time off
- Run by dental professional for dental professional
- Convenient easy to find Central London locations
- Modern training facilities
- Flexible course payment plans
Why Study at SmileWisdom Dental College?
- You will be taught by UK Qualified and registered dental tutors
- You will have regular practical experience
- You will receive individual access to a comprehensive set of dental materials and instruments
- You will benefit from Interactive methods including role plays, simulations and group work