At SmileWisdom we pride ourselves in the support and guidance we can offer to our students and delegates. We are:
- student/delegate focussed with small classes providing personal attention
- run courses and events at “work-friendly” times meaning less time off work
- run by dental professionals for dental professionals
- located in modern convenient training facilities
- offer flexible course payment plans
Dedicated to Dental Nurse Training
Victoria Wilson Dental Therapist – BSc, Dip. DT (RCS Eng.), Dip. DH (RCS Eng.)
Victoria began her journey as a Dental Therapist at the Eastman Dental Hospital London in 2001 and has been totally dedicated to her profession since.
Victoria’s multinational experience ranges from having worked within practice in the UK in the NHS and private sector, and the UAE private sector.
Victoria held the position of Website Officer at the Council for the British Association of Dental Therapists (BADT) and has been a member of the House of Delegates for the International Federation of Dental Hygienists (IFDH) and has sat on the Communication and Public Relations committee for the IFDH. Victoria currently leads the Smile Revolution driving leadership in dentistry through oral health promotion.
- The SmileWisdom fee for the course is 900.00 (including VAT).
- The NEBDN Exam fee of £195 is payable in addition to the SmileWisdom fee.
- The registration deposit of £150 is not refundable, nor transferable, nor exchangeable.
- 6 monthly payments each of £125 is payable by the end of each month. The first payment is due the month of starting the course.
- The total course fee of £900.00 is payable should you leave the course at any time, less any amount already paid.
- If your course is completed, yet you continue to attend the lessons for any reason the £125 monthly fees will continue.
- Should you decide to move to another course cohort, i.e. a different time or day there will be a fee of £99.00.
- Fees are payable at the end of the calendar month. A late payment fee of £10 (incl. Vat) per week or part week, will apply from the 1st of the following month.
Application and information
Complete the application form on the link below. If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this course, please call us on 020 7205 2299