Unsure if a career in dental nursing is right for you?
Read more to see if Smilewisdom is the right place to develop your career.
The course is ideal for you if:
- You would like to make a positive contribution to the dental health of the local population
- You wish to learn how to maintain high standards of hygiene, cleanliness and health & safety
- You enjoy interacting with different people as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- You are looking for a qualification that leads to employment
Why Study at SmileWisdom Dental College?
- Our students have an outstanding record of achievement in passing the national examinations – over 95% pass their exams at first sitting
- You will be taught by UK-Qualified and registered dental tutors
- You will have regular practical experience
- You will receive individual access to a comprehensive set of dental materials and instruments
- You will benefit from interactive methods including role plays, simulations and group work
- SmileWisdom students can benefit from a 18+ Student Oyster Photocard. You will save 30% off the price of adult-rate Travelcards and Bus & Tram Pass season tickets
Our dental nursing courses are accredited by the prestigious National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN).
Whether you are a recent school leaver or looking for a change of career, SmileWisdom dental professionals and highly experienced staff will meet your learning needs.
Your course will include a ‘hands on’ work placement to complement classroom activities and build your confidence in dealing with both clients and dental professionals.
You can study at our college on Wimpole Street in Central London, or chose live online lectures and study in real time, in our virtual classrooms, from anywhere in the world.
We run our courses at convenient times incl. early mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends. We have a new course starting every month (except August), so you do not have to wait long to get started.
OPTION-01: – Live online course start dates:
All SmileWisdom online classes are with a qualified and experienced tutor.
- Tuesday 2 January 2024 – DNO51
9.30am to 11.30am (One 2 hour class every week with Claire Maasz)
- Tuesday 23 January 2024 – DNO52
9.30am to 11.30am (One 2 hour class every week with Deborah Halter)
- Sunday 28 January 2024 – DNO53
10.00am to 12.00pm (One 2 hour class every week with Fiza Hussain)
- Tuesday 13 February 2024 – DNO54
6.00pm to 8.00pm (One 2 hour class every week with Deborah Halter)
NOTE: – Each class is the same day and time as the first class.
OPTION-02: – Blended / Hybrid Learning course start dates:
All SmileWisdom classes are with a qualified and experienced tutor.
- Thursday 7 December 2023 – DNB64
2.00pm to 4.00pm (One 2 hour class every week with Dr Liz Moran)
- Thursday 1 February 2024 – DNB65
4.00pm to 6.00pm (One 2 hour class every week with Dr Liz Moran)
NOTE: – Each class is the same day and time as the first class. Alternate weeks: Face to face classes and live online lectures. We are based at The British Dental Association (BDA). 64 Wimpole St. London, W1G 8YS.
OPTION-03: – 100% face to face:
Classroom based for all lectures with a qualified and experienced tutor.
- Thursday 23 November 2024 – DNF10
2:00pm to 6.00pm (One 4 hour class every two weeks with Sarah Hussey)
- Thursday 11 January 2024 – DNF11
9.30am to 1.30pm (One 4 hour class every two weeks with Perminder Kaur)
- Thursday 22 February 2024 – DNF12
9.00am to 1.00pm 2 (One 4 hour class every two weeks with Sarah Hussey)
NOTE: – Each class is every 2 weeks for 4 hours on Thursday at the same time as the first class. We are based at The British Dental Association (BDA). 64 Wimpole St. London, W1G 8YS.