Unsure if a career in dental nursing is right for you?
Read more to see if Smilewisdom is the right place to develop your career.
The course is ideal for you if:
- You would like to make a positive contribution to the dental health of the local population
- You wish to learn how to maintain high standards of hygiene, cleanliness and health & safety
- You enjoy interacting with different people as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- You are looking for a qualification that leads to employment
Why Study at SmileWisdom Dental College?
- Our students have an outstanding record of achievement in passing the national examinations – over 95% pass their exams at first sitting
- You will be taught by UK-Qualified and registered dental tutors
- You will have regular practical experience
- You will receive individual access to a comprehensive set of dental materials and instruments
- You will benefit from interactive methods including role plays, simulations and group work
- SmileWisdom students can benefit from a 18+ Student Oyster Photocard. You will save 30% off the price of adult-rate Travelcards and Bus & Tram Pass season tickets
Our dental nursing courses are accredited by the prestigious National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN).
Whether you are a recent school leaver or looking for a change of career, SmileWisdom dental professionals and highly experienced staff will meet your learning needs.
Your course will include a ‘hands on’ work placement to complement classroom activities and build your confidence in dealing with both clients and dental professionals.
You can study at our college on Wimpole Street in Central London, or chose live online lectures and study in real time, in our virtual classrooms, from anywhere in the world.
We run our courses at convenient times incl. early mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends. We have a new course starting every month (except August), so you do not have to wait long to get started.
Next Blended Learning* Course Dates: (Due to Covid 19, all courses are now live online until the BDA re-opens)
DN 44 - Thursday 23 Sept. 2021 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm (2 hrs class/week with Dr Liz Moran)
DN 45 - Friday 15 October 2021 1.30 pm to 5.30 pm (4 hrs class/2 weeks with Dr Liz Moran)
DN 46 - Thursday 11 Nov. 2021 11.30am to 1.30 pm (2 hrs/week with Perminder Kaur)
DN 47 - Wednesday 8 Dec. 2021 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm (2 hrs/week with Perminder Kaur)
DN 48 - Thursday 10 Feb. 2022 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm (2 hrs class/week with Dr Liz Moran)
DN 49 - Friday 4 March 2022 9.00 am to 1.00 pm (4 hrs class/2 weeks with Dr Liz Moran)
*Blended Learning combines in-classroom and live online lectures. We are based at The British Dental Association (BDA). 64 Wimpole St W1G 8YS. For now all courses are using our live online classroom
Live Online Course UK Wide:
DNO14 - Tuesday 14 Sept. 2021 9.30 am to 11.30 am (2 hrs/week with Deborah Halter)
DNO15 - Tuesday 5 October 2021 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm (2 hrs/week with Deborah Halter)
DNO16 - Thursday 25 Nov. 2021 5.00 pm to 9.00 pm (5 hrs/2 weeks with Perminder Kaur)
DNO17 - Monday 10 Jan. 2022 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm (2 hrs/week with Deborah Halter)
DNO18 - Thursday 17 Feb. 2022 9.30 am to 11.30 am (2 hrs/week with Perminder Kaur)
DNO19 - Wed. 9 March 2022 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm (2 hrs/week with Perminder Kaur)
DNO20 - Sunday 27 March 2022 10.00 am to 12.00 pm (2 hrs/week with Perminder Kaur)
DNO21 - Wed. 20 April 2022 9.30 am to 11.30 am (2 hrs/week with Perminder Kaur)