National Diploma in Dental Nursing (NEBDN)
Our dental nursing courses are accredited by the National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN). Our students have an outstanding record of achievement in passing the examinations.
Whether you are a recent school leaver or looking for a change of career, SmileWisdom dental professionals and highly experienced staff will meet your learning needs. Your course will include a ‘hands on’ work placement, to complement classroom activities and build your confidence in dealing with both clients and dental professionals. All dental nurses’ training courses are all held in Central London and typically takes place in the afternoon and evening. We do run some morning courses too. We have a new course starting every month (except August), so you don’t have to wait long to get started.
The course is ideal for you if:
- You would like to make a positive contribution to the dental health of the local population
- You wish to learn how to maintain high standards of hygiene, cleanliness and health & safety
- You enjoy interacting with different people as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- You are looking for a qualification that leads to employment
Why Study at SmileWisdom Dental College?
- You will be taught by UK Qualified and registered dental tutors
- You will have regular practical experience
- You will receive individual access to a comprehensive set of dental materials and instruments
- You will benefit from interactive methods including role plays, simulations and group work
- SmileWisdom students can now benefit from a 18+ Student Oyster Photocard. You will save 30% off the price of adult-rate Travelcards and Bus & Tram Pass season tickets.