Is Dental Nursing Right for Me?
Are you looking for a rewarding new job? Are you curious about working as a dental nurse?
Read on to see if SmileWisdom is the right place to develop your career.
The course is ideal for you if:
- You would like to make a positive contribution to the dental health of the local population
- You wish to learn how to maintain high standards of hygiene, cleanliness, and health & safety
- You enjoy interacting with different people as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- You are looking for a qualification that leads to employment
- You want to be able to work at the same time as studying a new career
Why Study at SmileWisdom Dental College?
- You will be taught by UK-qualified and registered dental tutors
- Our students have an outstanding record of achievement in passing the national examinations
- You will have regular practical experience within a dental clinic
- You will benefit from interactive learning methods including role plays, simulations, and group work
- SmileWisdom students can benefit from a Transport for London (TFL) 18+ Student Oyster Photocard and save 30% off the price of adult-rate travelcards, Bus & Tram Pass season tickets
- Work friendly course times, meaning less time off to study
- Flexible course payment plans
Our dental nursing courses are accredited by the prestigious National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN).
Whether you are a recent school leaver or looking for a complete change of career, our SmileWisdom dental professionals and highly experienced staff will meet your learning needs.
This course will give you the training and internationally recognised qualification that allows you to work as a dental nurse. Once qualified you will be able to work in a variety of settings including private practices, hospitals, and community dental clinics. Your course will include ‘hands on’ training as a trainee dental nurse in a dental practice, minimum of 16 hours a week, to complement classroom activities and build your confidence in dealing with both clients and dental professionals.
Flexible study options
You can study in person at our college within the British Dental Association in Wimpole Street, London, or choose live online lectures and study in real time, in our virtual classrooms, from anywhere in the world.
We run our courses at convenient times incl. early mornings, afternoons, evenings, and weekends. We have a new course starting every 2 weeks, so you don’t have to wait long to get started.
We will help you find a job
Once you have enrolled, we will help you find a position as a trainee dental nurse. SmileWisdom aims to support dental nurses through every stage of their career journey. We can also help qualified dental nurses to find a new position. We offer CV support, job interview tips and training alongside our regular job coaching sessions on Zoom. At SmileWisdom you are supported every step of the way
The SmileWisdom difference
- Student focussed instead of course focused
- Work friendly course times, meaning less time off
- Run by dental professionals for dental professionals
- Convenient and easy to find Central London locations
- Modern training facilities
- Flexible course payment plans
- Friendly, helpful and we smile!
OPTION-01: – Live online course start dates:
All SmileWisdom online classes are with a qualified and experienced tutor.
- Tuesday 2 January 2024 – DNO51
9.30am to 11.30am (One 2 hour class every week with Claire Maasz)
- Tuesday 23 January 2024 – DNO52
9.30am to 11.30am (One 2 hour class every week with Deborah Halter)
- Sunday 28 January 2024 – DNO53
10.00am to 12.00pm (One 2 hour class every week with Fiza Hussain)
- Tuesday 13 February 2024 – DNO54
6.00pm to 8.00pm (One 2 hour class every week with Deborah Halter)
- Monday 19 February 2024 – DNO55
6.00pm to 8.00pm (One 2 hour class every week with Perminder Kaur)
NOTE: – Each class is the same day and time as the first class.
OPTION-02: – Blended / Hybrid Learning course start dates:
All SmileWisdom classes are with a qualified and experienced tutor.
- Thursday 7 December 2023 – DNB64
2.00pm to 4.00pm (One 2 hour class every week with Dr Liz Moran)
- Thursday 1 February 2024 – DNB65
4.00pm to 6.00pm (One 2 hour class every week with Dr Liz Moran)
NOTE: – Each class is the same day and time as the first class. Alternate weeks: Face to face classes and live online lectures. We are based at The British Dental Association (BDA). 64 Wimpole St. London, W1G 8YS.
OPTION-03: – 100% face to face:
Classroom based for all lectures with a qualified and experienced tutor.
- Thursday 23 November 2024 – DNF10
2:00pm to 6.00pm (One 4 hour class every two weeks with Sarah Hussey)
- Thursday 11 January 2024 – DNF11
9.30am to 1.30pm (One 4 hour class every two weeks with Perminder Kaur)
- Thursday 22 February 2024 – DNF12
9.00am to 1.00pm 2 (One 4 hour class every two weeks with Sarah Hussey)
NOTE: – Each class is every 2 weeks for 4 hours on Thursday at the same time as the first class. We are based at The British Dental Association (BDA). 64 Wimpole St. London, W1G 8YS.
If you want to know more about dental nursing and if it’s right for you, join one of our FREE raster sessions on Zoom. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the next dates.