National Diploma in Dental Nursing (NEBDN)
A good level of written and spoken English is required, and candidates will sit a short basic English skills test with us at the interview stage.
It is important that students, as far as possible, are protected from infectious diseases that could be contracted from their patients. Similarly, dental school have a duty of care to the patients with whom dental students come into close contact during their studies.Consequently, dental schools require entrants to produce satisfactory evidence of immunizations against hepatitis B and non-infectivity for hepatitis B and hepatitis C.
Our trainee dental nurses are dedicated to beginning their career in an exciting and challenging health environment. You must be self motivated and willing to work hard in order to succeed
What we offer
SmileWisdom is more than just training. We want to help you achieve your career goals. In order to build your career we offer the following:
- Career advice and support
- CV workshops
- Interview training
- The highest calibre in course tutors
- Outside of working hours courses
- Central London venue
Next Course Dates
- DN 28 – Friday 20th March 2020 1.30pm to 5.30 (Every two weeks)
- DN 29 – Thursday 16th April 2020 11.30 am to 1.30 pm (Weekly)
- DN 30 – Wednesday 29th April 2020 1.00pm to 5.00 pm (Every two weeks
- DN 31 – Thursday June 25th 2020 4.00pm to 6.00 pm (Weekly)
- DN 32 – Thursday July 2nd 2020 9.30 am to 11.30 am (Weekly)
- DN 33 – Friday 21st Aug 2020 9.00am to 1.00pm (Every two weeks)
We have limited spaces on each enrolment, so please contact us for available dates, so that we can book a place for you. For experienced dental nurses who are working in practice we are also able to run 1:1 enrolments for you at your convenience.
- Be student focussed with small classes providing personal attention
- Run courses and events at “work friendly” times meaning less time off work
- Be run by dental professionals for dental professionals
- Be located in modern convenient training facilities
- Offer flexible course payment plans
- Be dedicated to the training and education of dental professionals
- Be run solely by dental professionals for dental professionals with the highest possible standards of tuition
- Provide the highest possible training and education for dental professionals in a small class environment.
- Provide a positive learning environment
SmileWisdom has an impressive 98% pass rate for the NEBDN Diploma in Dental Nursing London
SmileWisdom is a dedicated to the training
& education of dental professionals
Previous Student Testimonials
Before I started the course, I wasn’t sure what to expect. Now, that I’m at the sixth lecture, I’m certain that I made the right choice. I couldn’t have picked better than this. I was so lucky to meet Becky, Ewa and our wonderful teacher, Liz. The lectures are more and more interesting with every class. Liz makes the learning process so fun and easy. Thank you, Smile Wisdom!”
Great team and courses in the centre of London. Excellent training team and
Great location and amazing people. I personally know all the people who run
this training centre and therefore I can wholeheartedly recommend it. Mr
Mike Hutter who is the owner will make sure that he has only the best
working in his team The tutors Ewa is fantastic – so knowledgeable,patient
and friendly. Becky in just lovely and helpful beyond anyone’s expectations.
If you are a nurse or a dentist looking for a course – look no further. You
will not be disappointed.
Great dental nursing college with fantastic courses and high calibre of