A good level of written and spoken English is required, and candidates will sit a short basic English skills test with us at the interview stage.
It is important that students, as far as possible, are protected from infectious diseases that could be contracted from their patients. Similarly, dental school have a duty of care to the patients with whom dental students come into close contact during their studies.Consequently, dental schools require entrants to produce satisfactory evidence of immunizations against hepatitis B and non-infectivity for hepatitis B and hepatitis C.
Our trainee dental nurses are dedicated to beginning their career in an exciting and challenging health environment. You must be self motivated and willing to work hard in order to succeed
What we offer
SmileWisdom is more than just training. We want to help you achieve your career goals. In order to build your career we offer the following:
- Career advice and support
- CV workshops
- Interview training
- The highest calibre in course tutors
- Outside of working hours courses
- Central London venue
Next Course Dates:
- DN 33 – Friday 21st Aug 2020 9.00 am to 1.00 pm (Every two weeks)
- DN 34 – Thursday 17th September 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm (Every two weeks)
- DN 35 – Thursday 15th October 2020 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm (Weekly)
- DN 36 – Thursday 26th Nov. 2020 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm (Weekly)
- DN 37 – Friday 8th January 2021 1.30 pm to 5.30 pm (Every two weeks)
- DN 38 – Thursday 4th February 2021 11.30 am to 1.30 pm (Weekly)
Live Online Course:
- DNO2 – Sunday 23rd Aug 2020 10.00 am to 12 noon (Weekly)
- DNO3 – Wednesday 23rd September 6.00pm to 8.00pm (Weekly)
- DNO4 – Thursday 22nd October 5.00pm to 9.00pm (Every two weeks)
We have limited spaces on each enrolment, so please contact us for available dates, so that we can book a place for you. For experienced dental nurses who are working in practice we are also able to run 1:1 enrolments for you at your convenience.