A good level of written and spoken English is required, and candidates will sit a short basic English skills test with us at the interview stage.
It is important that students, as far as possible, are protected from infectious diseases that could be contracted from their patients. Similarly, dental school have a duty of care to the patients with whom dental students come into close contact during their studies. Consequently, dental schools require entrants to produce satisfactory evidence of immunizations against hepatitis B.
Our trainee dental nurses are dedicated to beginning their career in an exciting and challenging health environment. You must be self motivated and willing to work hard in order to succeed.
What we offer
SmileWisdom is more than just training. We want to help you achieve your career goals. In order to build your career we offer the following:
- Career advice and support
- CV workshops
- Interview training
- The highest calibre in course tutors
- Outside of working hours courses
- Central London venue
Key Information for Dental Nurse Training
Next Blended Learning* Course Dates: (Due to Covid 19, all courses are now live online, we expect until spring 2021)
- DN 39 – Wednesday 3rd March 2021 – 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm (One 2 hour class per week)
- DN 40 – Thursday 22nd April 2021 – 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm (One 2 hour class per week)
- DN 41 – Friday 28th May 2021 – 9.00 am to 1.00 pm (One 4 hour class every two weeks)
* Blended Learning combines in-classroom and live online lectures
Live Online Course UK Wide:
- DNO8 – Monday 15th March 2021 – 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm (One 2 hour class per week)
- DNO9 – Thursday 29th April 2021 – 9.30 am to 11.30 am (One 2 hour class per week)
- DNO10 – Wednesday 19th May 2021 – 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm (One 2 hour class per week)