This course. is run in association with the BDA and provides 5½ hours CPD
This hands-on CPD course covers a lifetime of dental photography in one full-day session. The Clinical dental photography course will leave attendees with practical knowledge and confidence to make dental photography an integral part of everyday life in a busy dental practice.
You will learn all aspects of the use of digital photography in dental practice, including intra-oral, extra-oral, and portraits. Participants will be taken through photography, from the basics of choosing the correct equipment and setting it up, to the optimum settings, techniques for consistent imaging and the safe storage of images.
By the end of the course dental team member will be able:
- Prepare and maintain equipment for digital photography
- Take most optimal intra-oral and extra-oral digital photographs
- Demonstrate knowledge in clinical photography
- Show competency in the storage of clinical photographs
- Develop and demonstrate a deep understanding of consent in clinical photography