Course Title Basic Life Support / CPR
Course Code CPR
Who is it for All Dental Professionals incl. Trainee Nurses
Verifiable CPD hours 2 hours
Date 8 Jan 2022
Time 10.00am – 12.00pm
Venue Live online *
Course Tutor Emma Male
Fee – Individual £95 incl. VAT
Fee – In-practice Training £995 excl. VAT for up to 6 delegates
As a result of completing this course the learner will:
- Be informed/reminded of all regulation and guidance relative to managing medical emergencies in the dental practice
- Have sufficient knowledge to carry out defibrillation assisted cardio pulmonary resuscitation
- Be informed/reminded of legislation and guidance specific to the dental practice medical emergency management
- Gain or update their existing knowledge of emergency medicine and equipment required and used by the dental practice
- Gain or update their existing knowledge of signs and symptoms of each type of medical emergencies
Please email us or call 0207 205 2299 if you have questions or to book.
*Live Online lectures take place in a ‘virtual classroom’ on our teaching platform.
Our live online study mode means you can study with us from anywhere in the UK. Our advanced teaching platform will let you feel like in a real classroom, without having to spend time and money on commuting. Perfect if you are looking to combine good quality education with a busy lifestyle.