Achieve your NEBDN Certifcate in dental Implant Nursing with SmileWisdom. Our dental nursing courses are accredited by the National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN). Our students have an outstanding record of achievement in passing the examinations. The SmileWisdom accredited course is suitable for qualified dental nurses who currently assist, or shortly will assist in the field of dental Implantology.
To enrol in the course you will need:
- To be a registered dental nurse with the General Dental Council ( GDC) or Irish Dental Council (IDC)
- To be able to assist in sufficient dental implant procedures to carry out the completion of the Record of Competence (RoC)
- To have a supportive employer to supervise your Record of Competence (RoC) completion
- To have a valid first Aid / Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate of completion
- Be competent in written and spoken English to able to communicate effectively with patients, their families and dental and healthcare professionals
- To be self motivated
Why Study at SmileWisdom Dental College?
- You will be taught by UK Qualified and registered dental tutors
- You will have regular practical experience
- You will receive individual access to a comprehensive set of dental materials and instruments
- You will benefit from interactive methods including role plays, simulations and group work
- SmileWisdom students can now benefit from a 18+ Student Oyster Photocard. You will save 30% off the price of adult-rate Travelcards and Bus & Tram Pass season tickets.
Read more about the benefits of undertaking the NEBDN Certificate in Dental Implant Nursing here