Course Title Impression Taking for Dental Nurses
Course Code IMPS
Who is it for GDC-Qualified Dental Nurses
Verifiable CPD hours 3 hours
Date 18th April 2021 and 12th June 2021
Time 10.00am – 1.00pm
Venue Online – live interactive
Entry Requirements Copy of GDC Registration Certificate
Course Tutor Ewa Assaker
Fee – Individual £95
Fee – In-practice Training Please use our contact form on the left or call 0207 205 2299
This 3 hours CPD course will provide the theoretical knowledge and skills needed in order to competently take impressions of patients to the prescription of a dentist.
- Clinical patient management
- Dental Impression materials
- Selection of impression Material and trays
- Restorative dentistry procedures
- Cross infection control and handling of dental impressions
- Impression techniques
- Impression errors
- Feedback on in practice impression taking the assignment
By the end of the course dental nurses will be able to:
- Identify the most suitable impression materials that can be used for each of restorative procedures
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of restorative procedures
- Demonstrate competency in safely taking dental impressions under the prescription of a dentist
Covid-19 Important Update
Due to the current situation with Covid-19, social distancing and cross-infection restrictions, we are unable to confirm the date of the next course taking place at the BDA.
We are now offering this course as an interactive life online lecture.
If you are interested in joining our next course and would like us to contact us once we have a date confirmed, or if you have any questions, please email [email protected] or call 0207 205 2299.