This 3 hours CPD course will provide the practical and theoretical knowledge and skills needed in orders to competently take impressions of patients to the prescription of a dentist.
14th November 3 pm to 6 pm
- Clinical patient management
- Dental Impression materials
- Restorative dentistry procedures
- Cross infection control and handling of dental impressions
- Hand on impression taking
By the end of the course dental nurses will be able to:
- Identify most suitable impression materials that can be used for each of restorative procedures
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of restorative procedures
- Demonstrate competency in safely taking dental impressions under the prescription of a dentist
This Course will provide 3 verifiable CPD hour
Location: Central London hosted at the BDA
Fee: £95pp incl. VAT, or £695 plus VAT in-practice for up to 6 delegates
Required documents: Copy of your GDC Registration Document.
Our Academy Courses are all easy to find in central London
SmileWisdom has the privilege to be the only Dental Academy running The NEBDN Dental Nursing Diploma at The BDA.
64 Wimpole Street, London W1G 8YS
Tel: 0207 205 2299.
The British Dental Association www.bda.org is the home of UK dentistry.
SmileWisdom Students and dental course delegates are offered free coffee and tea etc. in the room.