Due to the current situation with Covid-19, social distancing and cross-infection restrictions, we are unable to confirm the date of the next course taking place at the BDA.
We are now offering this course as an interactive life online lecture.
If you are interested in joining our next course and would like us to contact us once we have a date confirmed, or if you have any questions, please email [email protected] or call 0207 205 2299.
This 3 hours CPD course will provide the theoretical knowledge and skills needed in order to competently take impressions of patients to the prescription of a dentist.
Date: 24 October 2020
Time: 10.00am – 1.00pm
Who: GDC Registered Dental Nurses
Where: Online (live interactive)
Fee: £95.00 incl. Vat
Required documents: Copy of your GDC Registration Document
- Clinical patient management
- Dental Impression materials
- Selection of impression Material and trays
- Restorative dentistry procedures
- Cross infection control and handling of dental impressions
- Impression techniques
- Impression errors
- Feedback on in practice impression taking assignment
By the end of the course dental nurses will be able to:
- Identify most suitable impression materials that can be used for each of restorative procedures
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of restorative procedures
- Demonstrate competency in safely taking dental impressions under the prescription of a dentist
This Course will provide 3 verifiable CPD hours
Our Academy Courses are all easy to find in central London
SmileWisdom has the privilege to be the only Dental Academy running The NEBDN Dental Nursing Diploma at The BDA.
64 Wimpole Street, London W1G 8YS
Tel: 0207 205 2299.
The British Dental Association www.bda.org is the home of UK dentistry.
SmileWisdom Students and dental course delegates are offered free coffee and tea etc. in the room.