At SmileWisdom we pride ourselves on the support and guidance we can offer to our students and delegates. All our tutors are passionate about dentistry and the academic success of each of our students.
Dental Implant Nursing Tutor
Ewa Assaker, MD, Dip. DN, PTLLS, CTLLS
GDC Number 200409
Ewa is our tutor for the post-registration NEBDN course in Dental Implant Nursing. Not only is Ewa your tutor, but she is also the Training Director of SmileWisdom. She is hugely passionate about dental nursing and providing the best dental nurse education for all students who come through our courses. Ewa is incredibly experienced and has been teaching NEBDN courses since 2013.
Ewa has real-life experience in dental implant nursing and brings this knowledge to the course for the benefit of all our students. Particularly, Ewa has worked with Zimmer Implants as a Divisional Director and has wide training and lecturing experience in the field of Implantology.
Awarded the Preparations in Teaching Life Learning Skills (PTLLS) certificate, Ewa confidently provides lectures in the following topics:
- Diploma in Dental Nursing (NEBDN)
- Practice Management
- Dental Radiography
- Customer and Patient Care
- Clinical Photography
- Advance Restorative Treatments
- Dental Impressions
- Public Speaking & Presentations
Apply online today! If you have any questions, please contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7205 2299.
To enrol on the course, you will need to:
- Be a registered dental nurse with the General Dental Council (GDC)
- Be legally allowed to work in the UK
- Have a supportive employer to supervise your electronic Records of Competence (RoC) completion
- Have a valid First Aid/Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate of completion
- Be competent in written and spoken English to be able to communicate effectively with patients, their families and dental and healthcare professionals.
- Be self-motivated
Course: Dental Implant Nursing
Qualification: NEBDN Certificate in Dental Implant Nursing
Level: Equivalent to level 4
Start Date: 10th February 2024
Duration: 6 months
Number of Hours: 18
Day: One Saturday every 4 weeks, 2pm – 5pm
Where: Live online* with your tutor teaching all your classes
Target Exam: September 2024
Price (incl. VAT): £900
Exam Fee: £205
Total (incl. VAT): £1105
Payment Options: Monthly instalments or full payment as preferred
Start Date: 10th February 2024
Time: 2pm – 5pm.
*Live Online lectures take place in a ‘virtual classroom’ on our teaching platform.
Our live online study mode means you can study with us from anywhere in the UK. Our advanced teaching platform will let you feel like in a real classroom, without having to spend time and money on commuting. Perfect if you are looking to combine good quality education with a busy lifestyle.
- The total course fee of £900 includes the deposit of £150.
- The deposit of £150 is not refundable, nor transferable.
- 6 monthly payments each of £125 is payable by the end of each month. The first payment is due the month of starting the course.
- The total course fee of £900 is payable should you leave the course at any time, less any amount already paid.
- If your course is completed, yet you continue to attend the lessons for any reason the £125 monthly fees will continue.
- Should you decide to move to another course cohort, i.e., at a different time or day, there will be a fee of £99.
- Fees are payable at the end of the calendar month. A late payment fee of £10 (incl. VAT) per week or part week, will apply from the 1st of the following month.
- Please also see our Terms and Conditions.
Complete the application form on the link below. If you have any questions please email to Becky Madigan, Operations Director, training@Smilewisdom.co.uk or call 020 7205 2299
Read more about the benefits of undertaking the NEBDN Certificate in Dental Implant Nursing here