Implant Nursing Teaching & Support Team
NEBDN Certificate in Implant Dental Nursing
At SmileWisdom we pride ourselves in the support and guidance we can offer to our students and delegates. We are :
- student/delegate focussed with small classes providing personal attention
- run courses and events at “work friendly” times meaning less time off work
- run by dental professionals for dental professionals
- located in modern convenient training facilities
- offer flexible course payment plans
Certificate in Implant Nursing Course tutor is Ewa Assaker – Training Director GDC Number 200409
After Graduating in Medicine in 2007, Ewa moved her career into dentistry, becoming a qualified Dental Nurses in 2009 with GDC registration.
Ewa is the Co-founder of SmileWisdom Academy of Dentistry & Dental Nursing and has been teaching NEBDN course since 2013.
Ewa has worked with Zimmer Implant as a Divisional Director and has wide Training and lecturing experience in the field of Implantolgy.
Ewa has been awarded the Preparations in Teaching Life Learning Skills (PTLLS) certificate.
Ewa lectures in:
- Diploma in Dental Nursing (NEBDN)
- Practice management
- Customer and patient care
- Clinical photography
- Advance restorative treatments
- Public speaking & presentations
Award of Qualification
In order to be awarded this qualification, you must:
1. complete and satisfy the requirements of the Record of Competence (RoC)
2. pass both examinations
When and where
Duration: 1 year
Starts date: – 4th September 2019
Hosted at, BDA,
64 Wimpole Street,
- The SmileWisdom fee for the course is £1,295.00 (including VAT).
- The NEBDN Exam fee is payable in addition to the SmileWisdom fee.
- The deposit of £295 is not refundable, nor transferable.
- 10 monthly payments each of £100 is payable by the end of each month. The first payment is due the month of starting the course.
- The total course fee of £1,295 is payable should you leave the course at anytime, less any amount already paid.
- If your course is completed, yet you continue to attend the lessons for any reason the £100 monthly fees will continue.
- Should you decide to move to another course cohort, i.e., a different time or day there will be a fee of £99.00.
- Fees are payable at the end of the calendar month. A late payment fee of £5 (incl. Vat) per week or part week, will apply from the 1st of the following month.
Course duration: 1 year.
Application and information
Complete the application form, and email to Becky Madigan, Admissions director, [email protected] or call her on 020 7205 2299, or post completed application form to our office.
Hosted at, BDA,
64 Wimpole Street,
Previous Student Testimonials
Before I started the course, I wasn’t sure what to expect. Now, that I’m at the sixth lecture, I’m certain that I made the right choice. I couldn’t have picked better than this. I was so lucky to meet Becky, Ewa and our wonderful teacher, Liz. The lectures are more and more interesting with every class. Liz makes the learning process so fun and easy. Thank you, Smile Wisdom!”
Great team and courses in the centre of London. Excellent training team and
Great location and amazing people. I personally know all the people who run
this training centre and therefore I can wholeheartedly recommend it. Mr
Mike Hutter who is the owner will make sure that he has only the best
working in his team The tutors Ewa is fantastic – so knowledgeable,patient
and friendly. Becky in just lovely and helpful beyond anyone’s expectations.
If you are a nurse or a dentist looking for a course – look no further. You
will not be disappointed.
Great dental nursing college with fantastic courses and high calibre of