IMPORTANT: – Please submit your Application Form using the button on the sidebar. You then have the option of either paying a deposit or paying in full using the buttons below. Alternatively submit your Application Form and click one of the links below to request an invoice.
Click HERE to request a Deposit / Registration Fee invoice.
Click HERE to request a Full Fee invoice.
If you have any questions please call 0207 205 2299 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online today! If you have any questions please contact our friendly team at email@example.com or call 020 7205 2299.
To enrol on the course you will need to:
- Be a registered dental nurse with the General Dental Council (GDC)
- Be legally allowed to work in the UK
- Have a supportive employer to supervise your electronic Records of Competence (RoC) completion
- Have a valid First Aid/Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate of completion
- Be competent in written and spoken English to be able to communicate effectively with patients, their families and dental and healthcare professionals.
- Be self-motivated