Fees, location and key information
Duration: – 1 year
Next Start Date: 27th February 2021
Course Times: 10:00am-1:00pm
Course type – Live Online
Due to Covid 19, all courses are now live online, we expect until spring 2021
- The SmileWisdom fee for the course is £1,295.00 (including VAT).
- The NEBDN Exam fee is payable in addition to the SmileWisdom fee.
- The deposit of £295 is not refundable, nor transferable.
- 10 monthly payments each of £100 is payable by the end of each month. The first payment is due the month of starting the course.
- The total course fee of £1,295 is payable should you leave the course at anytime, less any amount already paid.
- If your course is completed, yet you continue to attend the lessons for any reason the £100 monthly fees will continue.
- Should you decide to move to another course cohort, i.e., a different time or day there will be a fee of £99.00.
- Fees are payable at the end of the calendar month. A late payment fee of £5 (incl. Vat) per week or part week, will apply from the 1st of the following month.
Application and information
Complete the application form, and email to Becky Madigan, Admissions director, [email protected] or call her on 020 7205 2299, or post completed application form to our office.
64 Wimpole Street,
Read more about the benefits of undertaking the NEBDN Certificate in Dental Implant Nursing here