Course Fees and Location – NEBDN Certificate in Dental Radiology
London Course Information
Application and information
If you have any questions regarding the London Dental Radiology course please call 0207 205 2299
Fees, location and key information
Duration: 6 months.
Frequency: Monthly class of 4 hours each
Starts date: 5th February 2020
Day/time: Wednesday 2pm to 6pm.
Where : The British Dental Association
64 Wimpole Street,
The NEBDN Dental Radiology course takes place in the prestigious location of The BDA (British Dental Association), 64 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 8YS. The BDA is situated moments from Harley St., the premiere dental destination in London. The BDA is conveniently sited within easy walking distance (5-10) minutes from Oxford Circus, Bond Street and Baker St. underground stations.
- The SmileWisdom fee for the course is £780 (including VAT).
- Deposit of £180 and 6 monthly payments of £100.00. The first month’s payment of £100.00 is due at end of the first month the course starts, and then monthly thereafter until the total fee is paid.
- The NEBDN (current) Exam Fee of £195.00 is in addition to the SmileWisdom fee.
- The SmileWisdom deposit is not refundable, nor transferable nor exchangeable.
- The total course fee of £780 is payable should you leave the course at anytime, less any amount already paid.
- If your course is completed, yet you continue to attend the lessons for any reason the monthly fees will continue.
- Should you decide to move to another Cohort, i.e., a different time or day, there will be a fee of £99.00.
- Fees are payable at the end of the calendar month. A late payment fee of £5 (incl. Vat) per week or part week, will apply from the 1st of the flowing month.
This is a 90-minute written examination composed of two sections:
- Part A – 60 multiple choice questions (MCQ)
- Part B – 15 extended matching questions (EMQ)
Examinations are held twice a year in March and September.
Award of qualification
In order to be awarded this qualification, you must:
- Complete and satisfy the requirements of the Record of Competence
- Pass the examination.
National Examining Board for Dental Nurses (NEBDN)
Your practice must be willing to allow you to take radiographs and supervise you in doing so.
SmileWisdom mission is to be:
- Student focussed
- Offer work friendly times, meaning less time off
- Run by dental professional for dental professional
- Convenient easy to find Central London locations
- Modern training facilities
- Flexible course payment plans
Why Study at SmileWisdom Dental College?
- You will be taught by UK Qualified and registered dental tutors
- You will have regular practical experience
- You will receive individual access to a comprehensive set of dental materials and instruments
- You will benefit from Interactive methods including role plays, simulations and group work