Fees, location and key information
Duration: 6 months
Frequency: Monthly class of 4 hours each
Starts date: 1st September 2021
Day/time: Wednesday 9am to 1pm
Where : The British Dental Association
64 Wimpole Street,
- The SmileWisdom fee for the course is £780 (including VAT).
- Deposit of £180 and 6 monthly payments of £100.00. The first month’s payment of £100.00 is due at end of the first month the course starts, and then monthly thereafter until the total fee is paid.
- The NEBDN (current) Exam Fee of £195.00 is in addition to the SmileWisdom fee.
- The SmileWisdom deposit is not refundable, nor transferable nor exchangeable.
- The total course fee of £780 is payable should you leave the course at anytime, less any amount already paid.
- If your course is completed, yet you continue to attend the lessons for any reason the monthly fees will continue.
- Should you decide to move to another Cohort, i.e., a different time or day, there will be a fee of £99.00.
- Fees are payable at the end of the calendar month. A late payment fee of £5 (incl. Vat) per week or part week, will apply from the 1st of the flowing month.
Application and information
Complete the application form and email to Becky Madigan, Admissions Director, [email protected] or call her on 020 7205 2299
If you have any questions regarding the London Dental Radiology course please call 0207 205 2299