At SmileWisdom we pride ourselves in the support and guidance we can offer to our students and delegates. We are:
- student/delegate focussed with small classes providing personal attention
- run courses and events at “work friendly” times meaning less time off work
- run by dental professionals for dental professionals
- located in modern convenient training facilities
- offer flexible course payment plans
- Training & Lecturing Experience
We are delighted to welcome back Liz as one of our qualified friendly dentists/teachers. Dr Liz Moran is a qualified dentist in Peru with experience in both private and NHS dentistry. Liz also holds the National Certificate in Dental Nursing achieved in 2011.
Dedicated to Dental Nurse Training
Dr Liz Moran BDS GDC Number 218568 .
Dr Liz Moran is an experienced trainer for both dentists and dental nurses and is an approved NEBDN examiner. Liz’s passion is teaching and lecturing, and helping dental professionals. Liz is happy to help anyone who is just starting out on their dental career in dental nursing. Dr Moran is also experienced in coaching qualified dentists and dental nurses. She is passionate about helping you to achieve your career goals.
Fees, location and key information
Duration: 6 months
Frequency: Monthly class of 4 hours each
Starts date: 1st September 2021
Day/time: Wednesday 9am to 1pm
Where : The British Dental Association
64 Wimpole Street,
- The SmileWisdom fee for the course is £780 (including VAT).
- Deposit of £180 and 6 monthly payments of £100.00. The first month’s payment of £100.00 is due at end of the first month the course starts, and then monthly thereafter until the total fee is paid.
- The NEBDN (current) Exam Fee of £195.00 is in addition to the SmileWisdom fee.
- The SmileWisdom deposit is not refundable, nor transferable nor exchangeable.
- The total course fee of £780 is payable should you leave the course at anytime, less any amount already paid.
- If your course is completed, yet you continue to attend the lessons for any reason the monthly fees will continue.
- Should you decide to move to another Cohort, i.e., a different time or day, there will be a fee of £99.00.
- Fees are payable at the end of the calendar month. A late payment fee of £5 (incl. Vat) per week or part week, will apply from the 1st of the flowing month.
Application and information
Complete the application form, and email to Becky Madigan, Admissions Director, [email protected] or call her on 020 7205 2299
If you have any questions regarding the London Dental Radiology course please call 0207 205 2299