Dental Radiology Teaching & Support Team
NEBDN Certificate in Dental Radiology
At SmileWisdom we pride ourselves in the support and guidance we can offer to our students and delegates. We are:
- student/delegate focussed with small classes providing personal attention
- run courses and events at “work friendly” times meaning less time off work
- run by dental professionals for dental professionals
- located in modern convenient training facilities
- offer flexible course payment plans
- Training & Lecturing Experience
We are delighted to welcome back Liz as one of our qualified friendly dentists/teachers. Dr Liz Moran is a qualified dentist in Peru with experience in both private and NHS dentistry. Liz also holds the National Certificate in Dental Nursing achieved in 2011.
Dedicated to Dental Nurse Training
Dr Liz Moran BDS GDC Number 218568 .
Dr Liz Moran is an experienced trainer for both dentists and dental nurses and is an approved NEBDN examiner. Liz’s passion is teaching and lecturing, and helping dental professionals. Liz is happy to help anyone who is just starting out on their dental career in dental nursing. Dr Moran is also experienced in coaching qualified dentists and dental nurses. She is passionate about helping you to achieve your career goals.
- The SmileWisdom fee for the course is £780 (including VAT).
- Deposit of £180 and 6 monthly payments of £100.00. The first month’s payment of £100.00 is due at end of the first month the course starts, and then monthly thereafter until the total fee is paid.
- The NEBDN (current) Exam Fee of £195.00 is in addition to the SmileWisdom fee.
- The SmileWisdom deposit is not refundable, nor transferable nor exchangeable.
- The total course fee of £780 is payable should you leave the course at anytime, less any amount already paid.
- If your course is completed, yet you continue to attend the lessons for any reason the monthly fees will continue.
- Should you decide to move to another Cohort, i.e., a different time or day, there will be a fee of £99.00.
- Fees are payable at the end of the calendar month. A late payment fee of £5 (incl. Vat) per week or part week, will apply from the 1st of the flowing month.
Application and information
If you have any questions regarding the London Dental Radiology course please call 0207 205 2299
Previous Student Testimonials
Before I started the course, I wasn’t sure what to expect. Now, that I’m at the sixth lecture, I’m certain that I made the right choice. I couldn’t have picked better than this. I was so lucky to meet Becky, Ewa and our wonderful teacher, Liz. The lectures are more and more interesting with every class. Liz makes the learning process so fun and easy. Thank you, Smile Wisdom!”
Great team and courses in the centre of London. Excellent training team and
Great location and amazing people. I personally know all the people who run
this training centre and therefore I can wholeheartedly recommend it. Mr
Mike Hutter who is the owner will make sure that he has only the best
working in his team The tutors Ewa is fantastic – so knowledgeable,patient
and friendly. Becky in just lovely and helpful beyond anyone’s expectations.
If you are a nurse or a dentist looking for a course – look no further. You
will not be disappointed.
Great dental nursing college with fantastic courses and high calibre of