At SmileWisdom we pride ourselves in the support and guidance we can offer to our students and delegates. We are:
- student/delegate focussed with small classes providing personal attention
- run courses and events at “work friendly” times meaning less time off work
- run by dental professionals for dental professionals
- located in modern convenient training facilities
- offer flexible course payment plans
- Training & Lecturing Experience
We are delighted to welcome back Liz as one of our qualified friendly dentists/teachers. Dr Liz Moran is a qualified dentist in Peru with experience in both private and NHS dentistry. Liz also holds the National Certificate in Dental Nursing achieved in 2011.
Dedicated to Dental Nurse Training
Dr Liz Moran BDS GDC Number 218568 .
Dr Liz Moran is an experienced trainer for both dentists and dental nurses and is an approved NEBDN examiner. Liz’s passion is teaching and lecturing, and helping dental professionals. Liz is happy to help anyone who is just starting out on their dental career in dental nursing. Dr Moran is also experienced in coaching qualified dentists and dental nurses. She is passionate about helping you to achieve your career goals.
Fees and location
Duration: 6 months
Frequency: Monthly class of 4 hours each
Where: Live Online and fully interactive *
*Live Online lectures take place in a ‘virtual classroom’ on our teaching platform.
Our live online study mode means you can study with us from anywhere in the UK. Our advanced teaching platform will let you feel like in a real classroom, without having to spend time and money on commuting. Perfect if you are looking to combine good quality education with a busy lifestyle.
- The SmileWisdom fee for the course is £900 (including VAT).
- Deposit of £150 and 6 monthly payments of £125.00. The first month’s payment of £125.00 is due at end of the first month the course starts, and then monthly thereafter until the total fee is paid.
- The NEBDN (current) Exam Fee of £205.00 is in addition to the SmileWisdom fee.
- The SmileWisdom deposit is not refundable, nor transferable nor exchangeable.
- The total course fee of £900 is payable should you leave the course at anytime, less any amount already paid.
- If your course is completed, yet you continue to attend the lessons for any reason the monthly fees will continue.
- Should you decide to move to another Cohort, i.e., a different time or day, there will be a fee of £99.00.
- Fees are payable at the end of the calendar month. A late payment fee of £10 (incl. Vat) per week or part week, will apply from the 1st of the flowing month.
Application and information
Complete the application form, and email to Becky Madigan, Operations Director, becky@Smilewisdom.co.uk or call her on 020 7205 2299 – If you have any questions regarding the London Dental Radiography course please call 0207 205 2299
Course: Dental Radiography
Qualification: NEBDN Certificate in Dental Radiography
Level: Equivalent to Level 4
Start Date: Wednesday, 6th December 2023
Duration: 6 months
Number of Hours: 24
Day: One Wednesday every 4 weeks, 9am-1pm
Where: Live online with your tutor teaching all your classes
Target Exam: September 2024
Price (incl. VAT): £900
Exam Fee: £205
Total (incl. VAT): £1,105
Payment Options: Monthly instalments or full payment as preferred
Tutor: Dr Liz Moran, BDS