At SmileWisdom, we pride ourselves on the support and guidance we offer to our students and delegates. All our tutors are passionate about dentistry and the academic success of each of our students.
Dental Sedation Nursing Tutor
Emma Davis, Dip. DN, PTLLS
GDC Number 242970
Emma is our tutor for the much sought-after post-registration NEBDN course in Dental Sedation Nursing. With 11 years of dental experience, including clinical dental sedation experience, Emma is exceptionally qualified to teach dental nurses everything they need to know in this area of dentistry.
Emma has worked in a dental hospital setting, helping to train dental students in their 4th and 5th years alongside performing sedation with students and consultants. She has also worked in the community and in private practice, where she enjoyed treating patients with sedation, particularly those that were undergoing large restorative procedures and dental implants.
With a passion for teaching, Emma looks forward to seeing you in the live online classroom to share her knowledge and answer all your questions.
Apply online today! If you have any questions, please contact our friendly team at email@example.com or call 020 7205 2299.
To enrol on the course, you will need to:
- Be a registered dental nurse with the General Dental Council (GDC)
- Be legally allowed to work in the UK
- Have a supportive employer to supervise your electronic Records of Competence (RoC) completion
- Have a valid First Aid/Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate of completion
- Be competent in written and spoken English to be able to communicate effectively with patients, their families and dental and healthcare professionals.
- Be self-motivated