Endodontic Nursing Course London
London Academy of Dental Nurse Training
Course run by leading Endodontic Specialist Dr Michael Sultan in association with Endocare.
Limited places available – 3 verifiable CPD hours. This course will provide the practical and theoretical knowledge and skills needed in order for dental nurses to competently assist with all stages of Endodontic treatment. After attending and successfully completing the course dental nurses will be more aware and knowledgeable about specialist Endodontic treatment.
- Endodontics – from A-Z
- Instruments in Endodontic treatment: Tray set up, Files, Rubber Dam, LA, Access Cavity, Obturation, Irrigation.
- Patient Pain management in Endodontics
- Accurate Endodontic record Keeping.
- What’s next? Patient journey management.
By the end of the course the dental nurse will be able to:
- Describe current theoretical knowledge of root canal treatment
- Demonstrate practical skills to assist chairside with all stages of root canal treatment
What do I need to attend?
- Dental Nursing Qualification
- GDC Registration Number
- Self Motivation
Next Course Dates
Endodontic Nursing masterclass in cooperation with Endocare Endodontic Specialist of Harley St
- Location 99 Harley St
- Limited spaces available
- Cost = £249pp or £695 In Practice Training
Prices exclude VAT