Our Complete Dental CPD program ensures your knowledge is kept up to date enabling you and your team to focus on patient care and growing your practice.
What you will learn from this CPD course
Ensure you are fulfilling your GDC and CQC requirements by updating your knowledge in the key CPD and practice management topics required for all professionals working within the field of Dentistry.
- Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults 4 Hours
- Health and Safety in the Workplace 4 Hours
- Managing Medical Emergencies in the Dental Practice 2 Hours
- Radiography and Radiation Protection Update 2 Hours
- Cross Infection Control Update 4 Hours
- Complaints Handling 2 Hours
- The Mental Capacity Act for the Dental Team 4 Hours
- COSHH Risk Assessment 4 Hours
- Fire safety 4 Hours
- Defibrillator supported CPR 1 Hour
- DSE risk assessment 4 Hours
- General Data Protection Regulation for the Dental team 4 Hours