Are you looking for a rewarding new career?
Dental nursing is a rewarding and fun career choice with opportunities for further learning and progression.
Your NEBDN diploma in dental nursing course will allow you to:
- Work as a student/trainee dental nurse as soon as you enrol on the course
- Make a positive contribution to the dental health of your patients
- Study many aspects of human anatomy, dental health and dental treatments
If you want to know more about if dental nursing is right for you – Join one of our FREE taster sessions on Zoom – email [email protected] for the next dates
Why Study at SmileWisdom Dental College?
- Be taught by UK-Qualified and registered dental tutors
- Hands-on work experience at a dental practice
- Individual access to a comprehensive set of dental materials and instruments
- Benefit from Interactive methods including role plays, simulations and group work
This course will give you the training and an internationally recognized qualification that allows you to work as a Dental Nurse. Once qualified you will be able to work in a variety of settings including private practices, hospitals and community dental clinics. The course includes an assessed work placement where you will spend a minimum of 15 hours per week.
Next Blended Learning* Course Dates: (Thursday course only held at the BDA. All other days are online live with a tutor )
*Blended Learning combines in-classroom and live online lectures. We are based at The British Dental Association (BDA). 64 Wimpole St W1G 8YS.
These are the start dates only. Courses take place at the same time each week or every two weeks, as below:
- DN52 - Thursday 19 May - 2.00pm to 4.00pm (One 2 hour class every week with Dr Liz Moran)
- DN53 - Thursday 30 June 2022 - 6.00pm to 8.00pm (One 2 hour class every week with Dr Liz Moran )
- DN54 - Friday 8 July 2022 - 1.30pm to 5.30pm (One 4 hour class every two weeks with Dr Liz Moran)
- DN55 - Thursday 8 September 2022 - 11.30am to 1.30pm (One 2 hour class every week with Perminder Kaur)
- DN56 - Wednesday 5 October 2022 - 4.00pm to 6.00pm (One 2 hour class every week with Perminder Kaur)
- DN57 - Thursday 17 November 2022 - 4.00pm to 6.00pm (One 2 hour class every week with Dr Liz Moran)
Live Online Course UK Wide:
- DN O22 - Monday 9 May 2022 - 6.00pm to 8.00pm (One 2 hour class every week with Emily Rimmer)
- DNO23 - Tuesday 21 June 2022 - 9.30am to 11.30am (One 2 hour class every week with Deborah Halter)
- DNO24 - Tuesday 12 July 2022 - 6.00pm to 8.00pm (One 2 hour class every week with Deborah Halter)
- DNO25 - Thursday 8 September 2022 - 5.00 pm to 9.00 pm (One 4 hour class every two weeks with Perminder Kaur)
- DNO26 - Monday 17 October 2022 - 6.00pm to 8.00pm (One 2 hour class every week with Deborah Halter)
- DNO27 - Sunday 13 November 2022 - 1.00pm to 5.00pm (One 4 hour class every two weeks with Perminder Kaur)