In our Practices FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) you will find the answers to the most common questions.
If you have any questions that we have not answered below, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02072052299
- Who is SmileWisdom?
SmileWisdom is run for dental professionals, by dental professionals and offer in-practice training/ CPD courses, as well as the NEBDN Level 3 diploma in dental nursing. Additionally, SmileWisdom provides a unique resourcing service for the recruitment of all dental nurses.
- What is the SmileWisdom job board?
A niche job board specifically for dental practices to advertise dental nurse jobs
- Who will apply for a posted job?
You will receive applications directly from dental nurses.
- Can I advertise a full-time or part-time job?
Yes, you can advertise both a full-time or part-time position.
- Can I advertise a permanent or temporary job?
Yes, you can advertise for either temporary or permanent positions
- Can I advertise for a job for qualified or students nurse?
Yes, you can advertise for either GDC qualified or student nurse positions
- How long can I post a job for
Posted jobs expire after 30 days, and then you can renew if the job has not been filled
- What are the benefits to Dental Practices using SmileWisdom job board
- Highly cost effective with no big recruitment fees as you ‘pay as you post’
- The ‘go to’ job board when advertising for students or qualified dental nurses.
- Focussed uniquely on dental nurse positions
- You receive all applications in ‘real-time’ directly to you
- Our fee remains fixed regardless of the salary, location or position. You just pay for each job you post.
- How can I guarantee I will receive applications to my job postings?
We can never guarantee how many applications you will receive. However, SmileWisdom has a vast network of qualified, part qualified and student dental nurses. SmileWisdom also runs the NEBDN Diploma in Dental nursing with over 100 students studying in London who are able to fill full-time/ part-time, temporary/permanent positions.
- How do I receive applications to my job postings?
- Once you have registered and received your own login (e.g. your practices email and password) via our registration page https://www.smilewisdom.co.uk/employer-panel-2/ you can then log in and view applications
- All applications/CVs and relevant documents will go straight to the registered email in ‘real-time’ and you just liaise directly with the candidates
- Can I also enrol my employees on various courses?
Should you want to advance your team’s skills visit SmileWisdom courses. Contact training@smileWisdom.co.uk or call 0207 205 2299, and see www.smilewisdom.co.uk
- How can I make my job post specific to skills and experience?
When you post a job, you can enter years of experience required for specific dental nursing skills. You can be very specific to what dental skills are needed for the role and this will ensure the applications are better matched to your vacancy. This cuts time so you do not have to troll through irrelevant applications.
- How do I give feedback to the applications I receive?
You can simply reject and add a comment, or request an interview for applications. Again saving you time as you don’t have to feedback to a recruiter.
- What is the cost to advertise a job?
Our costs vary based on whether you need permanent or temp, qualified or un-qualified nurses https://www.smilewisdom.co.uk/job-board-post-job-vacancy/ Our fee remains fixed regardless of the salary, location, job title. You just pay for each job you advertise.
- How many CV’s will I receive?
You will receive all the CV of the candidates who apply
- How does the SmileWisdom job board save me time?
- You can advertise yourself and add all the specific skills required for the role. This will allow the right candidate to apply for the role.
- You liaise directly with the candidates.
- You don’t have to go via a recruiter to book in interview times and discuss feedback etc
- What technology can you provide?
We have developed our very own in-house dental nursing job board management platform. This allows you to track and manage in real time, all your vacancies whilst assessing and managing all your incoming applications.
- Who do you work with?
We partner with NHS, private or mixed dental practices
- Where do you cover?
We cover England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.