In our Candidate FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) you will find the answers to the most common questions.
If you have any questions that we have not answered below, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 205 2299
- Tell me about SmileWisdom?
SmileWisdom is run for dental professionals, by dental professionals and offer in-practice training/ CPD courses, as well as the NEBDN Level 3 diploma in dental nursing. Additionally, SmileWisdom provides a unique resourcing service for the recruitment of all dental nurses.
- What is the SmileWisdom job board?
A niche job board specifically for students, part qualified and qualified dental nurses to search for dental nursing jobs.
- Will I find a full time or part time position?
Yes you can find a full-time position or part time position.
- Will I find a permanent or temporary position?
Yes, you will find both permanent and temporary positions.
- Will I find GDC qualified nurse or student position?
Yes, you will find both positions for qualified and student nurses.
- What are the benefits of registering for a new job on the SmileWisdom job board?
Our job board enables job seekers the opportunity to search for qualified dental nursing or student dental nursing jobs with a click of a button. You are able to upload your resume and cover letter and quickly apply for jobs that match your skills and experience.
- Where does my application go?
Your application will be sent directly to the practice allowing the process to be totally streamlined, saving time, rather than having to go through recruitment agencies.
- What other useful material will I find on the SmileWisdom job board?
Our job board offers robust career advice, interview tips, blogs, and video content to show the life of a dental nurse. Additionally, specific courses to advance your career and furthermore helpful information. Put simply, our job board is simply a “one stop shop” especially for dental nurse students and GDC qualified dental nurses to find their next position and advance your learning and career.
See these links
- How can I create apply for a job and create an account?
Go to our website www.smilewisdom.co.uk – Click on nursing jobs- Candidate Zone – register a Username and Password so you can log in when you need to search for jobs https://www.smilewisdom.co.uk/jobs/
- Do I need to pay anything to apply for a job?
No, it’s totally free
- How can I track my applications for jobs I apply for?
You can track your own applications by logging into your account via the Candidate Panel https://www.smilewisdom.co.uk/job-board-candidates/ add your Username and Password and then you can monitor whether you have been successful and invited for a job interview
- Can I search for jobs by location?
You can search jobs, based on postcode and keywords
- Can I apply for more than one job at a time?
Of course! You can apply for as many jobs as you like. If you receive more than one job offer you will need to decide which one to accept.
- I have sent a copy of my CV via the job board to a practice. I have not heard from them. Why?
A few reasons maybe :
- Your application is pending review
- They have hired someone already
- They felt they have had stronger applications
- If I am requested for an interview what should I wear?
Smart business attire, hair tied back to give a more clinical appearance.
- If I’m asked for an interview who will contact me?
The practice will contact you directly