2. Definitions – In these Terms and Conditions the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings:
“Applicant” means a person registered on the Site and/or with the Company as an applicant for job roles with Clients in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
“Client” means any person, firm or corporate body who has entered into an agreement with the Company for Job Posts or Recruitment;
“CV” means the details provided by the Applicant to the Company (either via the Site or directly) to provide details to Clients for potential engagements or to respond to a Job Post;
“Earnings” means the payments and benefits which will be provided to the Applicant as a result of an Engagement or otherwise would be provided by a Client to the Applicant;
“Engagement” means the employment or engagement under any agreement or arrangement for the provision of services of any Applicant;
“Job Posts” means an advertisement for a job role posted on the Site;
“Period” means the period of 6 months following commencement of an Engagement;
“Recruitment” means the engagement of the Company by a Client to help find applicants for Engagement either on a bespoke selection basis or via a cv search service;
“Site” means www.smilewisdom.co.uk or www.dentalnursejobs.co.uk
Where the context admits, or requires the singular shall include the plural and the masculine shall include the feminine.
3. Applicant/Candidate Obligations – The Applicant agrees with the Company as follows:
a) to notify the Company in writing forthwith upon the acceptance by the Applicant of an offer of Engagement by a Client or any associated employer and to provide the Company with full details of the Applicant’s Earnings;
b) that the Company can retain any CV provided for the purposes of any future Recruitment unless and until the Applicant notifies the Company that their details should not be provided to any other Client;
c) to authorise the Company to provide the CV to Clients where confirmed;
d) they are actively seeking work and are interested in Engagements;
e) that all information provided to the Company shall be correct and complete;
f) that where they are replying to a Job Post the Company is authorised to provide their CV to the Client responsible for the Job Post.
An Applicant shall act in good faith towards the Company at all times and in particular shall not act in any manner intended to avoid or conceal a fee due to the Company from a Client.
4. CVs – The Company is not responsible for the detail set out any Applicant which is provided to a Client and/or for the detail on a CV. The Applicant shall be responsible for confirming all information in a CV and:
a) obtaining references (including the confirmation of any professional or academic qualification), work permits or security clearances for by a Client; and
b) any health, fitness or other tests required by the Client; and
c) verifying the accuracy of any claim made within a CV.
a) The Company to the fullest extent permitted by law shall not be liable to the Applicant for any loss, liability, damage, costs, claims or expense suffered or incurred by the Applicant arising from or connected with the use of the Site, Job Post or Recruitment or the Engagement of the Applicant, however arising; and
b) subject to the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the Company shall endeavour to maintain a high standard of service and integrity, but the Company to the fullest extent permitted by law makes no warranty, representation expressed or implied as to the suitability of any Client or the bona fides of any representations made by a Client.
6. Indemnity – The Applicant is responsible for the details set out in the CV and shall indemnify the Company in relation to any loss, liability, damage, costs, claims or expense suffered or incurred by the Company as a result of any inaccuracy, falsehood, misrepresentation, libelous statement or any information provided by the Applicant on the Site or in a CV.
7. Introductions – In the event that the Applicant introduces any other individual to a Client (whether or not that individual has registered with the Company), who is then employed or engaged by the Client in any capacity whatsoever within a period of 6 months from the day the original Applicant commenced their Engagement with the Client, the Applicant shall notify the Company
9. Agreement – The Company trade only under these Terms and Conditions, which can be varied only in writing by a Director of the Company. No other agent and no employee of the Company has any authority to alter, vary or qualify these Terms and Conditions in any way. No other terms or conditions whether express or implied form any part of the agreement between the parties.
10. Enforceable – If any of these Terms and Conditions are found by any court or body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect. If any Terms and Conditions are so found to be invalid or unenforceable but would be valid or enforceable if some part of the Terms and Conditions were deleted, the Terms and Conditions in question shall apply with such modification(s) as may be necessary to make them valid and enforceable.
11. Governing Law – These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Copyright SmileWisdom Ltd