At SmileWisdom we pride ourselves on the support and guidance we can offer to our students and delegates. All our tutors are passionate about dentistry and the academic success of each of our students.
Fluoride Varnish Application Tutor
Claire Maasz, RDH, PTLLS
GDC Number 5510
We are excited to have Claire as our tutor for the Fluoride Varnish Application postgraduate dental nursing course. As a dental hygienist, Claire has real life experience of the best preventative measures used in practice to reduce the risk of dental caries, including how to communicate with patients to deliver oral health advice, as well as how to gain informed consent for preventative treatment.
Keen to share her passion with SmileWisdom dental nursing students, she is ready to ensure you gain the skills and knowledge to apply this to your dental nursing career. She looks forward to seeing you in the live online classroom.
Apply online today! If you have any questions please contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7205 2299.
To enrol on the course you will need to:
- Be a registered dental nurse with the General Dental Council (GDC)
- Be legally allowed to work in the UK
- Have a supportive employer to supervise your electronic Records of Competence (RoC) completion
- Have a valid First Aid/Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate of completion
- Be competent in written and spoken English to be able to communicate effectively with patients, their families and dental and healthcare professionals.
- Be self-motivated