The SmileWisdom fee for the Fluoride Varnish Application course is £775 (including VAT).
The NEBDN fee for the electronic Record of Competence of £95 is payable in addition to the SmileWisdom fee and goes directly to the NEBDN. This fee gives you access to PebblePad (your electronic space to add your Record of Competence).
- The total course fee of £775 includes the deposit of £175.
- The deposit of £175 is not refundable, nor transferable.
- 6 monthly payments each of £100 is payable by the end of each month. The first payment is due the month of starting the course.
- The total course fee of £775 is payable should you leave the course at any time, less any amount already paid.
- If your course is completed, yet you continue to attend the lessons for any reason the £100 monthly fees will continue.
- Should you decide to move to another course cohort, i.e., at a different time or day there will be a fee of £99.
- Fees are payable at the end of the calendar month. A late payment fee of £10 (incl. VAT) per week or part week, will apply from the 1st of the following month.
- Please also see our Terms and Conditions.
Apply online today! If you have any questions please contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7205 2299.
To enrol on the course you will need to:
- Be a registered dental nurse with the General Dental Council (GDC)
- Be legally allowed to work in the UK
- Have a supportive employer to supervise your electronic Records of Competence (RoC) completion
- Have a valid First Aid/Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate of completion
- Be competent in written and spoken English to be able to communicate effectively with patients, their families and dental and healthcare professionals.
- Be self-motivated