B-Dental, Islington - Dental Nurse - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Full-time.
This is a four surgery practice, delivering all specialist treatments. Therefore, the career progression opportunities are excellent for those looking to expand their skill set. The practice is also located 5 minutes walking distance from the station, and it's very close to central London.
**This role falls under legislation that would require the successful individual to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless medically exempt**
Here at Bupa our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
B-dental, Islington is part of our Platinum range of practices, which offer private dental care and specialist treatments in exclusive, luxury settings.
As a Private Dental Nurse you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
Private Dental Nurse skills and experience required for this role:
- GDC Registered
- SOE/R4 experience preferred
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
- Update patient records
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Undertake some reception duties
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Strong communication skills
- Provide excellent patient care
Salary and benefits:
- Training costs covered
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Free CPD courses provided
- Costs covered for GDC registration, DBS and Professional Indemnity - saving you over £500 per year
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Modern surgeries and dental software systems
- Long service recognition
- Your Dental Nurse uniform will be provided
Healthier Bodies & Healthier Minds
- Access to Gympass, a flexible, monthly subscription service giving you access to national multisite gyms, online live classes, fitness & wellbeing apps and 1-2-1 training sessions
- Free access to the Bupa Be.Me health app, which provides personalised guidance and support on your health & wellbeing with mental health services through SilverCloud Health included
- Free access to Digital GP in partnership with Babylon. You have access to an unlimited number of appointments 24/7, normally available within two hours.
- 24/7 free access to Healthy Minds for you and your immediate family. Talk to a counsellor about any challenges you face at home or at work - whether you are having a bad day or want help with personal goals.
- 24/7 free access to Anytime Healthline. Our confidential 24/7 service offers unlimited telephone consultations with our teams of GPs and nurses, every day of the year. It's open to your immediate family and can also be used for advice on staying healthy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Discounted travel vaccinations
- Access to mental health support network and personal energy training sessions
- Discounted dental insurance which can be extended to immediate family members
- Discounted health assessment
Healthier Places & Healthier Culture
- Be you at Bupa, our diversity & inclusion network
- Opportunities to get involved with the Bupa Foundation
- Opportunities to support our charity partner, Dentaid
- Our approach to Mental Health in the workplace
- Reward & Recognition schemes linked to our Bupa Values
- Discounts clothing, food, petrol and holidays through My Bupa Perks
- Additional day of annual leave for your wedding day
- Career breaks for long service
- Health & Safety support network
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business as a Dental Nurse, with lots of support on offer, great benefits and friendly teams, we would love to hear from you!
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.