Job Title Qualified Dental Nurse
Hours Per Week 24 Hours
Days Per Week Mon, Tues, Thu
Rate of Pay Competitive with benefits
Location Area, [COUNTY], [POSTCODE]
At mydentist, our purpose is to use our scale and network to shape dentistry for a generation to ensure everyone has access to high-quality, affordable, individual oral healthcare, wherever they are, whatever their needs.
We have an incredible opportunity for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join us in achieving our purpose and if you share our value of putting patients first, we’d love to hear from you!
Being a Qualified Dental Nurse, you’ll ensure each of our patients receive the best possible quality of service. We treat our patients like they’re one of the family. Wherever they are, we’re proud to deliver high quality affordable care.
An amazing career opportunity
Our [insert practice name] practice is based in [area] and comprises [x surgeries]. Here you will be working with our fabulous Dentist, [insert dentist’s name] who has been with us since [start date].
We see a variety of patients and provide both NHS and Private dentistry treatments, so no two days are the same. Providing the best quality patient care on a day to basis can be a hugely rewarding career and if you have the following skills this could be a great opportunity for you:
- Deliver the best patient care, day in day out by making all your patients feel welcome and at ease
- Ensure your surgery is safe and compliant by living and breathing our safety and regulatory standards in every aspect of your working day
- Build great relationships with your Dentist and practice support colleagues, working efficiently and effectively
- Be flexible to support other practices in your local area
- Take ownership for your continued professional development
- Keep calm under pressure
- Be able to use the latest systems and technology to help organise and provide patient care
In return, you’ll receive a competitive hourly rate along with benefits including discounted gym membership, childcare vouchers, money off your mobile phone and online shopping retailers, fully funded GDC registration and medical indemnity plus a continued investment in your professional development and career growth.
To find our more, speak to our Practice Manager [NAME] on [MOBILE NUMBER]
Please note: Due to high application volumes we are not always able to response to each application – if you haven’t heard from us within 10 days of application, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Regions: North East and Scotland
Job Categories: Dental Care Professionals