Practice Manager - Harley Street, London - Will consider applicants looking for between 3 and 5 days per week.
Our prestigious practice on Harley Street is looking for a practice manager to join their established, expert team. As a practice manager, you will be responsible for the daily running of this specialist implant centre. Thorough knowledge of the dental industry and implants is therefore required for this role, as is previous management experience within a private dental practice.
Here at Bupa our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
Harley Street is part of our Platinum range of practices, which offer private dental care and specialist treatments in exclusive, luxury settings.
Practice Manager responsibilities:
- Coaching, leading & developing a high performing practice team in a positive environment for both staff and patients
- Planning income targets for the practice, then reviewing & analysing P&L to ensure you achieve or exceed these targets
- Monitoring KPIs & support clinicians to achieve their targets
- Proactively marketing your practice to drive patient numbers
- Ensuring the practice meets CQC and legislative guidelines (as the CQC registered manager)
- Effectively manage the recruitment & selection for all practice staff
Practice Manager skills and experience:
- Commercially minded
- Confident leading a team of 11 staff
- Understanding how to generate income and control costs
- Able to face into difficult conversations & deal promptly with issues when they arise
- Comfortable conversing with people from all walks of life, including dentists, patients and your practice team
- Previous dental experience desirable but we also welcome applications from successful managers from other industries
Salary and benefits:
- Training costs covered
- Become a CQC registered manager
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Free CPD courses provided
- Established progression and development - including the Operational Management Academy
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Modern surgeries and dental software systems
- Long service recognition
- Your uniform will be provided
Healthier Bodies & Healthier Minds
- Access to Gympass, a flexible, monthly subscription service giving you access to national multisite gyms, online live classes, fitness & wellbeing apps and 1-2-1 training sessions
- Free access to the Bupa Be.Me health app, which provides personalised guidance and support on your health & wellbeing with mental health services through SilverCloud Health included
- Free access to Digital GP in partnership with Babylon. You have access to an unlimited number of appointments 24/7, normally available within two hours.
- 24/7 free access to Healthy Minds for you and your immediate family. Talk to a counsellor about any challenges you face at home or at work - whether you are having a bad day or want help with personal goals.
- 24/7 free access to Anytime Healthline. Our confidential 24/7 service offers unlimited telephone consultations with our teams of GPs and nurses, every day of the year. It's open to your immediate family and can also be used for advice on staying healthy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Discounted travel vaccinations
- Access to mental health support network and personal energy training sessions
- Discounted dental insurance which can be extended to immediate family members
- Discounted health assessment
Healthier Places & Healthier Culture
- Be you at Bupa, our diversity & inclusion network
- Opportunities to get involved with the Bupa Foundation
- Opportunities to support our charity partner, Dentaid
- Our approach to Mental Health in the workplace
- Reward & Recognition schemes linked to our Bupa Values
- Discounts clothing, food, petrol and holidays through My Bupa Perks
- Additional day of annual leave for your wedding day
- Career breaks for long service
- Health & Safety support network
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business as a Practice Manager, with lots of support on offer, great benefits and friendly teams, we would love to hear from you!
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.