An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Dental Nurse to join a highly skilled team at a busy, mixed practice on a full time permanent basis located in Chelmsford, Essex.
The Practices ethos is to offer a high quality service and standard of treatment to every patient who walks through the door. Patients are treated in-house with a wide range of treatments including implants, orthodontics, sedation and cosmetic dentistry.
looking for a friendly and personable nurse with good communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment. If you have extra skills to bring to the team then the practice will be very willing to accommodate so that you can put them to use.
Opening hours are from 8am - 5.30pm with opportunities to extend hours into evenings and weekends.
- GDC registration
- 2 years nursing experience
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Hardworking, trustworthy, reliable and punctual
- Be well presented and professional
- Assisting the Dentists with a full range of private work
- Decontamination and cleaning duties
- Stock control
- Hepatitis B immunisation
- Dental Nurse candidates are required to have EU passport or current work visa that states employment as a Dental Nurse in the UK permitted.
- Uniform supplied
- The Practice is committed to a programme of continuous improvement by training and developing staff, and providing a career path for progression.