Excellent Bupa practice in the Heart of Cambridge.
As a Dental Nurse you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
The role as a Dental Nurse:
- Providing clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Ensuring CQC requirements are met
- Providing excellent patient care
- Updating patient records
- Setting up decontamination of instruments
- Reception duties
- We’re looking for a qualified Dental Nurse that's:
- GDC Registered
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Strong communication skill
Our offer to you
A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
Fully funded CPD training, GDC registration, DBS and Professional Indemnity, saving you over £500 per year
Progression and development
Contributory pension scheme
Modern surgeries and dental software system
Practice Manager Academy – for those looking to progress
Competitive staff benefits including discounts in over 7000 retailers
Dental Nurse uniform provided
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business as a Dental Nurse we would love to hear from you!