The benefits of being trained in taking Impression.
- Gain confidence and competence take accurate, good quality dental impressions.
- Gain the confidence to aspire to have your own patient list in practice.
- Receive standardised and quality assured learning experience
- Take the opportunity to gain a recognised skill set to render you irreplaceable to your dental practice.
- Stand out from the crowd – gain extra employability when it comes to applying for dental
nursing roles which require extended duties.
The 3 hours in practice coursefor will provide the practical and theoretical knowledge and skills needed in order to competently take impressions of patients to the prescription of a dentist.
- Clinical patient management
- Dental Impression materials
- Restorative dentistry procedures
- Cross infection control and handling of dental impressions
- Hand on impression taking
By the end of the course dental nurses will be able to:
- Identify most suitable impression materials that can be used for each of restorative procedures
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of restorative procedures
- Demonstrate competency in safely taking dental impressions under the prescription of a dentist
- GDC Registration Number
- This Course will provide 3 verifiable CPD hour
- Location: In your dental practice
- Fee: £595 (up to 5 delegate)
- Required documents: Copy of your GDC Registration Document
Invaluable face to face student support with experienced professional credible trainers.
SmileWisdom and the NEBDN are run by dental professionals for dental professionals, with the highest possible standard of tuition.
The SmileWisdom Advisory Board is composed of experienced registered dental specialists, who very often will run a course as they simply enjoy dental coaching, teaching and lecturing.
For more information you can email: [email protected]or call on 020 7205 2299