Dental Practice Zone FAQ
Dental Nursing Specialist Recruitment
SmileWisdom is run for dental professionals, by dental professionals and offer in-practice training/ CPD courses, as well as the NEBDN Level 3 diploma in dental nursing. Additionally, SmileWisdom provides a unique resourcing service for the recruitment of all dental nurses.
A niche job board specifically for dental practices to advertise dental nurse jobs.
You will receive applications directly from dental nurses.
Yes, you can advertise both a full-time or part-time position.
Yes, you can advertise for either temporary or permanent positions.
Yes, you can advertise for either GDC qualified or student nurse positions.
Posted jobs expire after 30 days, and then you can renew if the job has not been filled.
- Highly cost effective with no big recruitment fees as you ‘pay as you post’
- The ‘go to’ job board when advertising for students or qualified dental nurses.
- Focussed uniquely on dental nurse positions
- You receive all applications in ‘real-time’ directly to you
- Our fee remains fixed regardless of the salary, location or position. You just pay for each job you post.
We can never guarantee how many applications you will receive. However, SmileWisdom has a vast network of qualified, part qualified and student dental nurses. SmileWisdom also runs the NEBDN Diploma in Dental nursing with over 100 students studying in London who are able to fill full-time/ part-time, temporary/permanent positions.
- Once you have registered and received own login (e.g. your practices email and password) via our registration page https://www.smilewisdom.co.uk/employer-panel-2/ you can then log in and view applications.
- All applications/CVs and relevant documents will go straight to the registered email in ‘real-time’ and you just liaise directly with the candidates.
When you post a job, you can enter years of experience required for specific dental nursing skills. You can be very specific what dental skills are needed for the role and this will ensure the applications are better matched to your vacancy. This cuts time so you do not have to trawl through irrelevant applications.
You can simply reject and add a comment, or request an interview for applications. Again saving you time as you don’t have to feedback to a recruiter.
Our costs vary based on whether you need permanent or temp qualified or un-qualified https://www.smilewisdom.co.uk/job-board-post-job-vacancy/ Our fee remains fixed regardless of the salary, location, job title. You just pay for each job you advertise.
You will receive all the CV of the candidates who apply.
- You can advertise yourself and add all the specific skills required for the role. This will allow the right candidate to apply for the role.
- You liaise directly with the candidates.
- You don’t have to go via a recruiter to book in interview times and discuss feedback etc.
We have developed our very own in-house dental nursing job board management platform. This allows you to track and manage in real time all your vacancies whilst assessing and managing all your incoming applications.
We partner with NHS, private or mixed dental practices.