Pre-Employment Documents

Dental Nursing Specialist Recruitment

These are the pre-employment documents that you will require as a dental professional:

1. CV (with no gaps).
2. Two references ideally business related or from an educational institution.
3. GDC number and Medical negligence indemnity insurance certificates (if applicable).
4. Education certificates including Level 2 Safeguarding Children and Venerable Adults.
5. Valid Basic Life Support certificate / CPD certified (not more than 1 year old).
6. CRB/DBS most current certificate (is available).
7. Proof of ID (valid Passport or valid driving licence).
8. Proof of right to work / Study in UK ( NI number ).
9. Heb B inoculation certificate(s).