Dental Photography Course providing 5 verifiable CPD hours, in collaborations with The BDA
Date: Friday 16th October 2020
This one day course in dental photography is essential for all dental professionals.
As an overview of the course – you will learn all aspects of the use of digital photography in dental practice. These aspects will include intra-oral, extra-oral, and portraits. Participants will be taken through photography, from the basics of choosing correct equipment and setting it up, to the optimum settings, techniques for consistent imaging and the safe storage of images.
- Clinical patient management
- Intra oral photographs
- Extra oral photographs
- Preparation of power point presentations
- Digital photography settings
- Storage of digital photography
- Hands on sessions
By the end of the course dental team member will be able:
- Prepare and maintain equipment for digital photography
- Take most optimal intra-oral and extra-oral digital photographs
- Demonstrate knowledge in clinical photography
- Show competency in the storage of clinical photographs
- Develop and demonstrate a deep understanding of consent in clinical photography
- Create power point presentation
Because this course is for qualified nurses in order to be accepted onto this course you will need to provide your GDC Registration Number.
- This Course will provide 5 verifiable CPD hours
- Location: BDA 64 Wimpole St Central London
- Required documents: Copy of your GDC registration document
- Fees: £245-395 depending on BDA membership status.
- £ 1695 + vat for In Practice training
- 24th April 2020
See list of CPD courses and dates
Ask us about in practice training options for all CPD courses.
Please find the Full list here – bespoke courses available on request
All dental nurse training courses are held in central London locations and these are all near to tube stations and easy to find.